At the Royal Scottish National Orchestra, we recognise that finding the right corporate hospitality and corporate social responsibility opportunities for your clients and staff can be challenging… That’s where we can help.
We believe that the development of open, dynamic and sustainable partnerships is crucial to the success of any sponsorship. We recognise that every business is different; therefore, each sponsorship package must be carefully designed to ensure it meets the objectives of both our business partners and the RSNO. That is why we offer an exceptional range of packages with tangible commercial benefits. With the RSNO, each corporate partner is treated individually and we tailor our partnerships to meet your needs.
Whether you are looking for an intimate evening of music for a handful of clients or a full scale event at a prestigious performance in one of Scotland’s major concert halls – our experienced team will deliver a perfectly orchestrated event.
Arts sponsorship can help you to connect with your customers and staff on an emotional level, help your company to attract and retain the most talented employees and nurture creative thinking whilst working to promote pride and investment in the cultural life of the nation. Let the RSNO perform for your business and strike the right chord for your customers, clients and staff.
Sponsorship opportunities with the RSNO include:
- Individual season concerts
- Special concert series
- Celebrated international tours
- Inspirational education and community projects across Scotland
- Sponsor an RSNO musician
- The prestigious RSNO Gala Balls
The benefits of sponsorship:
- Build your company’s profile through association with Scotland’s largest performing arts organisation
- Refocus perceptions of your business by supporting creative, innovative and imaginative education and community projects across Scotland
- Generate exciting stories that animate your brand and reinforce your ethos
- Communicate your values to an affluent audience of engaged, passionate and receptive consumers
- Enrich the lives of your employees and their families by offering exclusive access to RSNO performances
- Impress your most important stakeholders by offering the highest quality hospitality, selecting from a programme of over eighty concerts annually in some of the finest venues across the country
Total E&P UK Limited has supported the RSNO for over a decade, a testimony to the benefits that we have derived from the association. Most important to this sustained success has been the relationship formed between our two organisations – a true partnership, where both parties work with dedication, ambition and passion to achieve our joint ambitions. Long may it continue.
Total E&P UK Limited
To discuss sponsorship opportunities with the RSNO, please click here to contact Louise Fenlon, External Relations Officer.